Axe-Fx III Firmware 23.02 Release

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
What other guitar modeller company….NAY tech company fixes firmware bugs as quick as FAS? NONE

Awesome Season 3 GIF by Billions

23.01 still showing in fractal bot

Do we need to update dyna cabs again?

Dyna-Cab Installation Guide​

This document describes the installation of Dyna-Cabs into the Axe-Fx III.

Steps:
  • Ensure that Fractal-Bot is the latest version. Fractal-Bot can be downloaded from our website: https://www.fractalaudio.com/fractal-bot/
  • Extract the firmware and Dyna-Cab .syx files from the zip archive.
  • Launch Fractal-Bot.
  • Install the firmware first using the firmware image extracted in Step 2 following the instructions in the Firmware Update Guide.
  • After rebooting you may see a warning that the Dyna-Cab data is not installed or the wrong version. If so, press Exit.
  • Install the Dyna-Cab data using the data image extracted in Step 2. Drag-and-drop the .syx file onto Fractal-Bot as you would a firmware image. Send the data. Reboot when instructed.
NOTE: If you have previously installed the Dyna-Cabs you do NOT have to reinstall them when doing a firmware upgrade.

that's perfect! thank's for all! just a thing, I have the same problem some other had (the begin button don't work with fractal bot on axe edit) so I just manually loaded the new firmware and all good

Hello. I also have a problem with axe fx 3 mk2 turbo, after installing fw23 it simply freezes and does not respond to any command. I suspect that the problem is from my presets, which before the fw 23 had cpu 75%-77%. now they have increased to 96%-97%... on the 23fw beta versions I didn't have this problem...

Back
Top Bottom