Axe-Fx III Firmware 23.00 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you will say no changes were made but this one feels and sounds better than the last beta. PLACEBO?

Just out of idle curiosity, has there ever been any explanation about this? As I understand it, the refresh is automatic if you only install production versions, so why couldn't that also be done for beta versions? I'm looking at the version info details that get transmitted to Axe-Edit for a beta, and it seems like it should be doable. It sure would clear up a fair bit of confusion if it was automatic.

Very cool and many thanks as always.

I saw new tape delay improvements. Would you be willing to tell us what changed? I use the tape deal a lot, especially as a sound on sound looper, so I am curious.

Thanks again.

Just out of idle curiosity, has there ever been any explanation about this? As I understand it, the refresh is automatic if you only install production versions, so why couldn't that also be done for beta versions? I'm looking at the version info details that get transmitted to Axe-Edit for a beta, and it seems like it should be doable. It sure would clear up a fair bit of confusion if it was automatic.
Good question. The refresh doesn't happen automatically because the firmware doesn’t track its own beta versions the same in way that it tracks its number version. Why not track both internally? On the surface, it seems that could give highly reliable automatic RANFs.

Good question. The refresh doesn't happen automatically because the firmware doesn’t track its own beta versions the same in way that it tracks its number version. Why not track both internally? On the surface, it seems that could give highly reliable automatic RANFs.
FWIW, my units (AXE III, FM9, FM3) ALL refresh automatically, even with beetas. Maybe I´m just a lucky bastard?

I really have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom