Axe-Fx III Firmware 23.00 Release Candidate (Beta #6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried it on other presets thinking maybe it was just this one. I have the same issue on other presets. I've never encountered this before.

For those who loop, FYI with the new gapless turned on, when you change scenes (it may depend what’s changing) the loop can stutter for a millisecond or something real small. It’s actually stopping for that short time and then playing so it is actually later than it was before. It doesn’t happen every time (I think?). In my case, only delay and GEQ are turning on and pitch is turning off, no other block changes.

I’d assume turning off gapless in Setup would get rid of this but I’m keeping it on during my gig to keep testing it.

I haven’t had time at home to figure this out just on gigs on stage so I’m collecting the data I can. Ok back to stage.

Last edited:
Reactions: KFF
There hasn't been any changes to the sat switch in many months (probably years).
Yeah, you´re probably right.
I use cameron ccv model so much that I really haven´t play anything else for a very, very long time.
I´m so grateful that you included CCV in the amp models list.
never played anything that sounds better...oh, and the FEEL that model has is to die(live) for.
thank you !

I'm not totally sure if this was already reported in another thread/post (sorry for the inconvenience) but there is a small bug in Axe-Edit UI when updating the impedance curve:

Having 'Auto Dyna-cab imp" parameter OFF displays your selected IC. Set it to ON and it displays your dynacab IC correctly. Set it to OFF again and it displays the same dynacab IC with updated parameters instead of the one you already had selected. Okay, if you select any other block and come back to the amp block the IC is correctly updated but it would be great to have this problem solved.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom