Axe-Fx III Firmware 23.00 Release Candidate #2 (Beta #7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can also confirm random weird modulations in Cumulonimbus Reverb and non working Rotary Block!

Thank you for the New Opto Tremolos. Is the "Neon Trem" realy such a pronounced Effekt in the Blackfaces? I never had the real thing!

Wow! 6G15 reverb and new tremolo.
Let's go surfin'
Thank you very much Cliff and FAS team!

If you need more surf inspiration; what about a blond (dual) showman amp, JBL D130F speakers and a tone ring cabinet?
Instand Dick Dale!

Possible bug with the Octave Divider? I can barley hear any of the 1 Octave and 2 Octave down, even with the mix set to 50%.

Is the "Neon Trem" realy such a pronounced Effekt in the Blackfaces? I never had the real thing!

Yep, they vary a little from amp to amp in speed and depth but are usually pretty choppy:

Put the Trem/Pan block after the reverb to capture the amp's vibe as well. The reverb tails get chopped too.

One exception is the Princeton Reverb, it still had bias tremolo, not the neon/LDR bug.

Last edited:
Noticiing changes in the input sensitivity or the point when the input flags clipping. I set it to 12% 3 days ago now I can push it to 20% without clipping - same guitar. is this due to beta changes or just the weather?

I tried out some more of the reverbs and I'm getting the same warble on a lot of them as well. Fields of pyrite, echo pitch plate, gold plate to name a few. I can record some audio if you need me to and load it up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom