Axe-Fx III Firmware 23.00 Public Beta #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible bug. In gapless switching:
I have 2 signal flows : (In1 -> ... -> Out1 and In2 -> ... -> Out2)
When I switch scene, there is very short GAP in flow In2->Out2 even if there was no change in any block. Change is only in flow In1->Out1) ...
In V 22.x it worked fine ...

Same behaviour via Audio and also Via USB.

Preset attached.

Attachments

• EUPHORY Demon v nas.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Thank you!

This spring reverb, with the parameter Tank type (// and //-series) is great!

But after installing the FW 23.00b2, the SW Live Mode of Cab-Lab4 no longer works!

I reverted back to the FW 23.00b1 and it works.

iMac intel - OSX14 / AxeFXlll Markll

Last edited:
Possible bug. I don't remember the Dumble amps being so much quieter than the other clean types of amps. I have some other examples in the B,C and D channels in the amp block in this preset

Attachments

• Dumble quiet.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 5
Possible bug. I don't remember the Dumble amps being so much quieter than the other clean types of amps. I have some other examples in the B,C and D channels in the amp block in this preset
There were no changes to those models.

If you are going to submit a "Possible Bug" please install a previous firmware and verify that your assertion is correct first. I don't have time to investigate "I seem to remember" stuff.

Any chance that the awesome springs reverbs find their way into the FAS Reverb plugin too? That’d make my other spring reverb plugins obsolete.

Man this is so cool
Larger scale things aren't always cool, I feel like we're in a cyberpunk dystopia that tries to be a utopia sometimes LOL.
Axe FX = one of the ways it's a utopia :)

I am mildly existed when things like new pedals and like choruses are added...

BUT BETTER SPRING REVERBS AND MORE OF THAT TOO, HELL YEAH!

I lurk here and there. :cool:

This was an algorithm I've been working on on-and-off over the years. I dusted it off a couple weeks ago and took another go at it. I finally had a couple breakthroughs this week and spent the last few days refining the algorithm and the models.

It's a sort of digital waveguide technique. It models the reflections off various points on the spring and the dispersion of the waves as they travel through the spring.
Thank you Cliff, this is why we love Fractal so much!

Loaded up and sounding great!. I am having the same issue where presets with reverb are edited on load. I reloaded my saved block, then saved the preset for the win. All of my presets have a spring.

Assuming you mean this part?
Existing presets using Spring Reverb types are reset to default values. Audition as necessary.
I suggested that to @yyz67 above but he said Spring type was not used in those presets.

But I'm wondering how whether maybe those presets have a Spring type on unused channels.

@yyz67 - can you check all channels of the Reverb block in one of those presets?

What I want now is a feature which simulates kicking the cabinet to cause a spring reverb explosion. Very useful for those apocalyptic moments at the end of an outro solo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom