Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta (Beta 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again … a heartfelt ‘thank you’ to Cliff and all at Fractal – along with everyone involved in bringing this to us.

Could it be? Yes, it could
Something's coming,
something good
if I can wait
Something's coming,
I don't know
what it is
But it is
gonna be great!

Question! I got the new Fractal Bot and unzipped the OSX (on a mac). Fractal bot "-b1" is in the folder. Does this mean I have two versins of Fractal Bot? Do I drag and drop this Fractal Bot icon into my Applications folder and replace the existing one, or did this get overwritten with the new one when I unzipped everything? Sorry, computer noob here hahah

I don't know but there's a Cali 4x12 in there too. That and teh Rumble 12S are so far my favorites
Good grief this is awesome
Thanks, fixed it. Got to excited to play them I didn't double check the list.
First of all, thank you Cliff and Fractal team for all of your hard work! This is really exciting!

One question, and forgive me if this is foolish; I noticed it says the cab block has two modes now; Legacy and Dyna-Cab. My question is, what happens to all of the User Cabs/3rd party IRs? Do they remain available?
You can save each preset with the Dyna Cab selected OR the what is now called the Legacy cabs (includes all user cabs , legacy cabs and factory cabs)

Wow this is very cool...! It's fantastic to see new and modern IR/CAB tools. Can't wait for it to trickle down to the FM3/FM9 platforms.

How is the CPU % affected by DynaCab? More, less, about the same??

So the Dyna-Cabs now reside in slots we didn’t have before ? Meaning there were open slots not accessible to the user ?
Its Complicated Theranos GIF by HULU

Out of the country so cant test. Do these new IRs take as much CPU as FullRes ones?

Are they gona fully pin the cpu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom