Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #5 (Beta 11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the 4x10 Super Reverb is one of the remaining cabs. Not enough Super Reverb IRs in the wild as is and the best ones are the legacy IRs on Fractal.

I would also love Fractal to provide an official list of the speakers in each Dyna-cab for the Wiki. Or at least correct the ones in yek's post if there are inaccuracies.
my main ir choice for a long time

This place is hilarious at times. Amazing new cabs added that should surely allow anyone to coax any guitar sound ever recorded, and people pop up asking if very specific CONES are in the modelled speakers.

The new cabs sound amazing.

People have a tendency to focus on what they don't have, even if it's only a small percentage what they already have. Our nature I suppose... hunter, gatherer, hoarder, complainer...

SIC Logic Observation:

Been playing around with this new version and new AxeEdit (makes things way easier) and have noticed a Auto_SIC logic change.

Auto SIC on in both Amps.

Amp 1's SIC always follows Cab 1....as before.

Amp 2's SIC follows Cab 1 (if no Cab 2 on grid) or Cab 2 (if on grid).

Is this a correct interpretation of the current logic?

If yes....AWESOME solution to the earlier thread about this.

Very cool....

SIC Logic Observation:

Been playing around with this new version and new AxeEdit (makes things way easier) and have noticed a Auto_SIC logic change.

Auto SIC on in both Amps.

Amp 1's SIC always follows Cab 1....as before.

Amp 2's SIC follows Cab 1 (if no Cab 2 on grid) or Cab 2 (if on grid).

Is this a correct interpretation of the current logic?

If yes....AWESOME solution to the earlier thread about this.

Very cool....
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/amp2-sic-switch.194538/post-2422915

Depends. P10R was used in both Bassman and Super Reverb cabs.
The modern reissue is not like either of those '60s P10R speakers, though.

TBH, the 2x10 Super cab (provided its speakers are original '60s ones) with the 4x10 Super impedance curve is going to be a bit closer to the 4x10 Super than the reissue Bassman cab....

People have a tendency to focus on what they don't have, even if it's only a small percentage what they already have. Our nature I suppose... hunter, gatherer, hoarder, complainer...
Here we go again. I didn’t think it would take long before this turned into the “don’t ask for stuff or you’re ungrateful or a complainer, you already have enough” thread.

I have a Champ with an 8" speaker. I can capture that.
Awesome! That would be my first choice of 8" cab, especially if its the same one from the legacy cabs that was definitely one of my favorites. Either way I'm sure it will sound great and give another option for speaker size . Very much appreciated!

Here we go again. I didn’t think it would take long before this turned into the “don’t ask for stuff or you’re ungrateful or a complainer, you already have enough” thread.
There's an Eagles song about that:kissingsmiling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom