Axe-Fx III DSP Firmware Version 1.08

Loaded 1.08 and Axe Edit III, working on my iMac and everything looks great! Thanks FAS!

Reactions: RDH
I got my invitation and ordered my Ax III last Thursday May 17. Will my Ax III already have the new firmware loaded? Thanks.

I got my invitation and ordered my Ax III last Thursday May 17. Will my Ax III already have the new firmware loaded? Thanks.

My understanding is that they ship with the latest/greatest at time of shipping. However Cliff releases new fw regularly so what was latest/greatest when shipped might not be when you get it.

No biggy though as FW updates are super easy.

My understanding is that they ship with the latest/greatest at time of shipping. However Cliff releases new fw regularly so what was latest/greatest when shipped might not be when you get it.

No biggy though as FW updates are super easy.
Thanks

I’m just amazed how little post activity there is on this thread. Am I missing something? Any thoughts?

I think it’s a testament to how solid the updates are. No major issues. And Cliff has been slaying wish list items left and right for the next release. Between this and the outstanding work being done on Axe-Edit III, everyone is probably just too busy enjoying how great the III sounds and how flexible it is with all the added horsepower. Add to that the excitement for the FC's to come out now that the waitlist is posted. It's a great time to be a guitar player. Cheers to Fractal!

I think it’s a testament to how solid the updates are. No major issues. And Cliff has been slaying wish list items left and right for the next release. Between this and the outstanding work being done on Axe-Edit III, everyone is probably just too busy enjoying how great the III sounds and how flexible it is with all the added horsepower. Add to that the excitement for the FC's to come out now that the waitlist is posted. It's a great time to be a guitar player. Cheers to Fractal!

Right on !

However I’m keeping my fingers crossed Al Grenadine gets a III soon for a II>III preset converter.

Back
Top Bottom