Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 4 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
The JTM45 is my favorite amp. I liked the old model, but the new version gets so much closer to the loose bottom end that I love so much about these amps. I can’t stop playing it. The touch sensitivity is off the charts. Well done!

The JTM45 is my favorite amp. I liked the old model, but the new version gets so much closer to the loose bottom end that I love so much about these amps. I can’t stop playing it. The touch sensitivity is off the charts. Well done!
Hell yes.

I'm guessing sometime this week or next week, based on the estimate Cliff gave a few weeks ago, but it's gonna be ready when it's ready and no sooner than that

Work- yuk.... I should have my Axe-FX III out of its box, and in the rack by then. What good timing!!! 😎

Over my years, I collected all of the relevant Fender and Marshall amps. At my age, they were cheap.

This new firmware version is flat-out, right-on, spot-on, true-blue, fair dinkum.
Fair Dinkum! Good usage of a great saying.

From google if you like this kind of word origin thing:
The word "dinkum" was reputedly coined on the Australian goldfields. It comes from one of the Chinese dialects widely spoken at the diggings: "din" and "kum" loosely translating as "true gold".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom