Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 12 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Release Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup? :)

OK,,The Herbie Ch3 is just sick chunkin weighty tightness. just 1 left and right track,and Sorry this is not as tight as I would like it to be( even being a solo split personality guitarist) I got stung by a red wasp on my fretting hand( pic is actually reversed) and I'm like super miserably puffed up but had to give this a go....lol anyway the drum/click kicks in halfway just because :) I cant wait till my hand de-swells and I can give this a proper run through. Kicking ass cliff!

MOSHON
DAVE
View attachment 81691View attachment 81692

10bedf9dd62eb26ed36dbb46ab186687.jpg

OK,,The Herbie Ch3 is just sick chunkin weighty tightness. just 1 left and right track,and Sorry this is not as tight as I would like it to be( even being a solo split personality guitarist) I got stung by a red wasp on my fretting hand( pic is actually reversed) and I'm like super miserably puffed up but had to give this a go....lol anyway the drum/click kicks in halfway just because :) I cant wait till my hand de-swells and I can give this a proper run through. Kicking ass cliff!

MOSHON
DAVE

If you don’t mind me asking, what cab are you using in this clip?

Just got around to installing B11 today lol. Could a brother get a recap on the magic knobs for B11-B12. The thread has gotten so deep hard to find the bits. Also was it the power amp section Low frequency being discussed?

This firmware sounds noticeably different than the previous one, for a few presets of mine, e.g. USA IIC+, the high end sounds "sharper", in a good way.

Anyone else notice the tonal/sonic difference compared to the previous version?

Yeah, Buttery was a legacy model from the first Axe-Fx. I bought a Budda Twinmaster, pulled it apart and traced the circuit since I couldn't find a schematic for it anywhere.

Funky amp. Paraphase phase inverter. Weird Bridge-T sorta tone stack. I'm convinced the feedback is connected to the wrong node but I quadruple-checked and my schematic is definitely correct. I think it was probably a mistake but then they said "Hmmm, but it sounds good so don't fix it".
Is it possible in the future, i drawn a schematic, and upload it to the axeFX? (schematic level modelling?)

MOSHON
DAVE

Sounds great !

i don't what the hell happened to the Plexi 50W High model, but HOT DAMN. IT MUCH CHUNKIER AND ARTICULATE THEN THE BETA 11 ONE

i don't what the hell happened to the Plexi 50W High model, but HOT DAMN. IT MUCH CHUNKIER AND ARTICULATE THEN THE BETA 11 ONE
I dont have the same feel with the 1987X and another marshall jump model I dont remember the name, they sound really dirty now (or maybe that's me) :confused:
Except this I have tried all my presets and it's ok .
jc120 is fixed, thordenthal is good, legacy is good , diezel silver is ok (but this amount of gain O.O) , rockerverb is ok ...
thank you ! cant wait for the official release !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom