AXE FX II Timeouts after few min of use

Hi, I've the same problem :(

I hope Cliff comment some to solve this post.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2017-06-15 a la(s) 00.40.22.png
    Captura de pantalla 2017-06-15 a la(s) 00.40.22.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 12
I'm getting frequent timeout errors since upgrading to Q.8. It seems like it happens most often when I have a preset on the AxeFX with a lot of blocks. Maybe that's why not everybody sees this problem?

I'm getting frequent timeout errors since upgrading to Q.8. It seems like it happens most often when I have a preset on the AxeFX with a lot of blocks. Maybe that's why not everybody sees this problem?

Maybe...but my CPU usage is well within 60%.I only use a minimal blocks and I still have this VERY annoying nasty problem!

Has anybody tried going back to an older firmware version? I upgraded from Q2 to Q8. Does going back to Q7 help?

If I can just get things working, I swear I'll never again give in to the temptation to upgrade the AxeFX firmware.

Last edited:
Has anybody tried going back to an older firmware version? I upgraded from Q2 to Q8. Does going back to Q7 help?

If I can just get things working, I swear I'll never again give in to the temptation to upgrade the AxeFX firmware.

Yes, I tried. Did not help at all :(

I had a time out 2 days ago - couldn't close Axe Edit anymore (frozen) and killed it with the windows task manager. Switcht it on again after a couple of minutes and did not work. Kept playing for an hour withou axe edit and I don't know anymore if I had switched my Axe FX II off but when I tried again Axe Edit it worked again. There musst be someting but don't know what.

I had a time out 2 days ago - couldn't close Axe Edit anymore (frozen) and killed it with the windows task manager. Switcht it on again after a couple of minutes and did not work. Kept playing for an hour withou axe edit and I don't know anymore if I had switched my Axe FX II off but when I tried again Axe Edit it worked again. There musst be someting but don't know what.

I just posted this...same issue.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/usb-connection-time-out-with-axe-edit.128959/#post-1531266

Exactly my problem.

Getting really annoyed by effectively not being able to use Axe-Edit.

Back
Top Bottom