Axe Edit 3.14.2 connection problems

Chuk

Inspired
Today I installed Axe Edit 3.14.2 and immediately cannot connect to my AxeFxII Q8.02.
I've tried multiple PC reboots, changed USB cables(1 metre only), tried different USB ports, uninstalled and reinstalled Axe Edit. Still nothing!
Where can I find a copy of Axe Edit3.14.1 so I can roll back?

Unfortunately version 3.13.0 hasn't helped. It worked for a while but now its locking up again.
I'm having the same issue with FractalBot too.
For the first time in almost ten years with Fractal, I've decided to roll back firmware in the AxeFx.
I'll try Q8.01 again with which I had no problems .

Unfortunately version 3.13.0 hasn't helped. It worked for a while but now its locking up again.
I'm having the same issue with FractalBot too.
For the first time in almost ten years with Fractal, I've decided to roll back firmware in the AxeFx.
I'll try Q8.01 again with which I had no problems .

Mate, Windows or MAC user? What do you mean by "cannot connect"

Windows7. I get "timeout errors" and the software just becomes 'unresponsive'. I can't even shut it down without Ctrl.Alt. Delete.

Got the same thing today...again! :mad:. Mac user here but doesn't matter. I've reported this issues weeks ago but seems only some user are affected by this. I had a couple of good days after trying a different port, but now I'm back to square one! Never had an issues until Q.8

Check out this thread:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-edit-constant-crashes.127344/page-3
....we're not alone!

Back
Top Bottom