Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta #2

The Cameron CCV 2C sounds pretty great through a blended pair of ownhammer MAR66 212 cabs - SB H75 and Lynchback. The JS410 Orange works with that mix too.

this thread lacked cats. All is good now :)

same preset as previous video, with a little more high end. I just installed a DiMarzio AT1 in bridge of that Harley Benton les Paul copy (neck is a 36th Anniversary)

Great stuff guy!
Manfred Mann's Earthband would be delighted at it ;-)
Solar Fire and all the other records are georgeous music.

Guyz... do you say that is better to switch on the Axe and to start the FractalBot right now so everything is ready? :rolleyes:

The new Q factory presets in Q7b2 sound great. Looking forward to the official. For the first time ever i'm looking forward to Mondays, for as long as it takes.

Yeah, but she's damn cute! :)
...the looks of beguiling innocence, the sideways glances. Always found her cute too; can't help but enjoy those feigning poses that are now banned, since 1990
if memory serves. .

( I watched her live performance from at a fair, 4 yrs ago, and Ms. Susanna Hoffs gives a very good live vocal performance. It must be said that fact that she's cute isn't diminishing her artistic worthiness. I can see why Prince gave the Bangles a song.)

Last edited:
this thread lacked cats. All is good now :)

same preset as previous video, with a little more high end. I just installed a DiMarzio AT1 in bridge of that Harley Benton les Paul copy (neck is a 36th Anniversary)

Not to get side tracked but how do you like the Harley Benton?

A lot ! Frankly I forget that it's not a real Les Paul. But I customized it (swapped pickups, electronics, machine head, and waiting for knobs and a graphite nut). For the price it's an incredible bargain

A lot ! Frankly I forget that it's not a real Les Paul. But I customized it (swapped pickups, electronics, machine head, and waiting for knobs and a graphite nut). For the price it's an incredible bargain

Were the frets level?

Then you are also lucky my friend ,-)

The current AX8 FW still sounds great, and the AX8 will get the new FW at the same time or shortly after the Axe Fx II.
Is this going to be an official release? If it is another beta, then it will likely be another month or more before the firmware makes it to AX8.

Back
Top Bottom