Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 6.03 Firmware Released

Did you update Axe-Edit to the latest version? What does "other software running while AE and Axe communicating..." mean?

Well, which version of AE is the latest?? I have 3.12 and have had it running well for some time. Upgraded to FW 6.03.x ....

Other software is Logic X ....... with Mac audio going out USB to mixer, amp and monitors.

With 6.03.x on Axe, AE and Logic running, opening Axe Manage to find a preset freezes Logic playback or record. Try it several times and it always happened.

Close Logic, same actions freeze AE and Axe throws all LEDS and locks. Repeat with no MFC connected, same seizure occurs.

Tried this morning, happened five times; installed 6.03.x twice ......... No improvement. Returned to 6.02 some as previous; AE open, Axe Manage OPEN and Logic playing back ....... no issues.

Not worth this morning's hassle as 6.02 with 3.12 was NOT causing any problems at all.

When you changed from 33 to 37 in reference to what, exactly?
factory cabs 33 to 37.....They sounded as if they had a high pass filter. I do not know how to explain it better. But it definitely sounded bad. Now I have installed fw 6.02 and axe edit 3.12 and apparently everything has returned to normal

I've never had any problems. It was always updating and everything was fine. Well now something did not work.. I am happy for the ones that have worked out well. Thank you so much!

The actual best setting is
- firmware Q 6.03.1 (or Q 6.02, but it makes no difference except of the new features)
- edit 3.12.0

It works for me and it complies to what Michael Pickens did say.
We have to wait, until Axe-Edit 3.12.3 is out!!!!!!!!

The actual best setting is
- firmware Q 6.03.1 (or Q 6.02, but it makes no difference except of the new features)
- edit 3.12.0

It works for me and it complies to what Michael Pickens did say.
We have to wait, until Axe-Edit 3.12.3 is out!!!!!!!!

Yup.

Wow! It's after 8pm on a Saturday night on the US east coast and FAS is still at it! Take a break guys - we can wait until Monday! Thanks for all you do!

Updated to 6.03p1 today before the gig (yeah, I know) and noticed during the show that some of my preset levels were a bit screwy - some patches seemed much louder than previously, others seemed quieter.
Anyone else experienced anything like this?

I'm using Axe Edit 3.12.1 But its safe. I'm in California. I don't think there are any unusually strong faults in California to worry about triggering with the bug behaviors. Now if I were above Yellowstone I'd definitely roll back.

What was that? Did you guys hear that?

Just spinning through the new set of stock presets with the new FW.
The Recto Modern preset #15 with the Recto1 Red Mdrn amp is really massive and organic sounding.
Best it has ever sounded.

Back
Top Bottom