Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 6.03 Firmware Released

@dstalta,
I thought I heared the same thing, in my case with user cabs. But I'm sure that if this is really the case it will be fixable. If not I'm gonna downgrade a coupe of FWs just to make sure that my ears don't deceive me.

[Quote = "iaresee, de la publicación: 1462978, miembro de: 9743"]? ¿Ha intentado volver a descargar y volver a instalar el firmware [/ quote]
I will try. Or I`ll back to 6.02

I came back to FW 6.02 and now it's worse! I do not have cabs! They disappeared! This is like the apocalypse!

Now I made a back up and returned the list of factory cabs. But the AXE-edit does not have X / Y in any block.
It's scary to try to install FW 6.03.1 again

Did Axe Edit roll back to 3.12? I'm looking at what's installed on my computer and it's 3.12.1 - it's 3.12 on the fractal website though.

Can you name a cab it's happened with specifically? I'd be glad to test it.
Yes! My preset uses the cab number 57 and when I change from number 33 to number 37 sounded very bad, like a high pass filter. I thought they were my wires, but it was not

Last edited:
Strange things happen with the last Axe Edit version. I've experienced spontanious preset changes when I was editing some midi in Reaper for my yesterdays recording. The screen od the Axe FX returns always to Controller page.

Strange things happen with the last Axe Edit version. I've experienced spontanious preset changes when I was editing some midi in Reaper for my yesterdays recording. The screen od the Axe FX returns always to Controller page.

You don't have the latest version then.

Lots of bugs and communication issues with 6.03.xxxx .... AE lock-ups, other software running while AE and Axe communicating ........

Rolled back to 6.02. Issues stopped. Happy in the music room ......

New personal rule FW must have 30 days in the wild before install ........ So let it be written ........ So let it be done .......

Lots of bugs and communication issues with 6.03.xxxx .... AE lock-ups, other software running while AE and Axe communicating ........

Rolled back to 6.02. Issues stopped. Happy in the music room ......

New personal rule FW must have 30 days in the wild before install ........ So let it be written ........ So let it be done .......

Did you update Axe-Edit to the latest version? What does "other software running while AE and Axe communicating..." mean?

Back
Top Bottom