Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 6.00 Firmware Released

Nice one Cliff ... we can wah wah on ourselves now instead of at you.

Careful people .... the MK1/2 file seems to be called axefx2_6p00.zip which is same file name as the old FW 6 update from years back ..... rename it to axefx2_Quantum _6p00.zip as you save it or after you expand it so you don't get them mixed up if you keep an archive of all FW updates.

Nice one Cliff ... we can wah wah on ourselves now instead of at you.

Careful people .... the MK1/2 file seems to be called axefx2_6p00.zip which is same file name as the old FW 6 update from years back ..... rename it to axefx2_Quantum _6p00.zip as you save it or after you expand it so you don't get them mixed up if you keep an archive of all FW updates.
Maybe that's how Cliff was able to make it fit. He just gave us the original 6.00 again. :p Placebo and all that...

If you look up customer support in a dictionary it should reference fas!.

Had 10 mins with v6 tonight and it sounds amazing. For some reason I didn't love 5.3.1. It could be placebo but rev6 instantly blew me away in the same way as first hearing my xl+ did.

First impression I have to agree: best firmware yet

Wow, this honestly ensures that when I purchase another modelling platform down the road, I'll definitely pick Fractal over the Line 6 Helix/Kemper or whatever is out at the time. Thanks so much, Cliff!

I view the AxeFX II as a platform unto itself. Just as the Standard and Ultra shared the same architecture, the Mark I, II, XL and XL+ share the same architectural foundation. It's good to know that the person who bought the very first Mark I in 2011 will have updates until the day the AxeFX II platform is retired and the next generation comes.

While I would've been happy with a final bug release only fix. Thank you Cliff and Co. Rest those hands of yours now. Thank you again!!!

Cliff & the FAS team ... as always thank you . Can never praise your company enough to my peers .

Back
Top Bottom