Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 2.02 Firmware Release

Oh man!!! Do you ever sleep? Once again, my thanks to you and your team! Your hard work is much appreciated.

I am regularly showing curious guitarists and friends my amazing Fractal product and I'm always so excited about it that I feel like I'm a salesperson!

Thanks again!!

WOO HOO! I was just getting ready to leave, glad I checked first! THANKS CLIFF!!! YOU ARE A MACHINE!!!

Now this is AWESOME!!! Thank you for making my Saturday!! (Cliff, did you stay up all night? We really need to invent you a time machine so you can take proper care..)

Last edited:
Loaded it up right away since I was still struggling with a hand full of patches on Q2.01. I noticed the difference in those problematic patches instantly. I cannot express in words how happy I am with the sound of this release. Amazing work and dedication as always Cliff. THANK YOU!

Sounds great! It feels easier to dial in a cutting tone that isn't strident on the patches that I use most. There was something about the saturation in upper mids that wasn't sitting as nicely in 2.01. The more distinct differences between power tubes are still there, which is great. And changing the transformer drive is still having the nice effect that it had before, too.

Really liking this considerably better! Thanks.

COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just loaded it in...Sounds like instant greatness here! I had been using 2.01 and doing some tweaking but was starting to feel like there was something I didn't like as well as 2.00, but figured I just hadn't adjusted to it yet...Got a good feeling with this latest version that for the nine millionth time Cliff has made the right 'course correction' to make the Axe-Fx yet more "perfect". Much respect,appreciation and thanks...

Back
Top Bottom