Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 10.01 Firmware Release

We might be beating a dead horse here. The II is discontinued, and the III is Fractals main focus. Sure, I welcome a new update, but not really expecting one at this point. The II is still great as it is.

Cliff has to be in a fine mood after his team weaseled their way into SB for the third yr straight ( easy not to like, but hard to not respect Brady and Belichik , GOAT partnership. )....so Release the Kraken..er Firmware...!)
I hate the patriots man. People ask me what my favorite team is? Whoever is playing the patriots that’s who.

I’ve lived in New England since I moved here for school in the ’70s, and I’ve gotta say… the fans here are nuts for the Pats and Sox.

And like that old poem Casey at the Bat – when things don’t go well for the teams, there is no joy in Mudville. I never caught the sports bug, so it doesn’t matter to me personally … but I always cross my fingers for the local teams, just because the whole region goes into a major depression when they lose a big one. It’s safer just to stay indoors and play guitar for a couple weeks until the whole thing blows over.

(That said, good luck to everyone!)

Back
Top Bottom