Axe-FX II Patches - post here!

Adinfinitum

Experienced
I'm not prejudiced or believe in Fractal segregation, but since Standards, Ultras and II patches are not interchangeable, they should be segregated into "separate but not equal" threads. So, post your Axe-FX II patches in here.

Here are 3 presets. They are setup for OUT1 to DAW/FOH/FRFR, OUT 2 to power amp/guitar cab. All presets have a vol/pan block using ext ctrl1 set to midi cc11. You can set the vol/pan block up with your exp pedal settings or replace the block with a shunt.

Let me know what you think :)

Mark

Attachments

• Mark Day's HBE1 out2.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 172
  • Mark's Lead 1 Uber OUT2.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 221
  • Mark's 1st Clean OUT2.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 180
Mark - it goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway, u da best.

Any chance you uploading that killer Spirit of Radio patch for the II? Sold my Standard so I have no way to AB the patch when using Axe-translate (which doesn't exist)

Man if anyone can replicate this tone, I would forever become your sex slave over the interwebs

Bridge of Sighs by Opeth on Watershed (bonus disc) | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

It's a super sexy cover done by Opeth. I love it. (and if no one has hot ideas, I will be putting in the ass hours to remake this as soon as my Axe II arrives!)
I can almost guarantee that there is already a preset that sounds similar to this... maybe the Jimi Hendrix "Machine Gun" preset with less gain...

I can almost guarantee that there is already a preset that sounds similar to this... maybe the Jimi Hendrix "Machine Gun" preset with less gain...
Right on, I'll check it out as soon as my AFX arrives next week :) Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

my first upload, engl type patch METAL axe 2

1st let me know if this even is a patch, Im a newbie ie can you load it to your axe2? then slam me:lol

excellent! my first reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a hellofa time just trying to get it uploaded, Im still trying to figure out the axe edit, several times it showed as a sysx, with 0kb in my "preset" section.

Here's my take on EJ's solo patch. I posted this somewhere else but if we're join g to consolidate, here goes.

View attachment 5810

A note on this patch, varying the cabinet makes a huge difference. So tweak as necessary for your own set up.

Back
Top Bottom