Axe-Fx II FW v14.01 Released!

I will say while I wait for a new flash....I am not going back......everything sounds killer.

Me too, Everything working fine here now that the two presets are overwritten.

I haven't had any issues with it but I don't use factory presets and I've only used about 10 or so of my own presets since I downloaded it.

Cliff, you are the best of the best!!!!! Thanks for your absolute dedication and the best customer service in any industry I have ever seen. :eek::encouragement:

Gotta love TEH MAN!

Datz BROOTAL!

See, on Friday, just waiting a couple of days for Monday gives you a nice quiet weekend until the bugs come pouring in and you can fix them in a working day.
[Ducks for weekend player flames]

Last edited:
Updated all “Blackface” models (models based on Fender AA763 and AB763 preamps) as these models neglected the fact that there are two capacitors between the final triode stage and the phase inverter. This change is likely inaudible but was done for correctness.
[/LIST]

I especially liked it! Incredible attention to detail!
Thanks Cliff, but as always))

I got totally lost last night in the Vibroverb AB with the Carr cabs in the new cab pack 4.

Thanks, Cliff!

You guys are awesome ..

my buddies are beginning to wonder if I am a fractal audio salesman cause I am always talking about how awesome this is

:)

and I am sure many members on this forum recognize themselves in that picture ..

Can't wait to download 14.02 tonight and pair up the new Fender amp models with UltraRes from Cab Pack 4 and The Amp Factory.

May The Formants Be With You my fellow Fractalites! :encouragement:

And with you!
...Vibe verb has been my fave.....cant wait to try but waiting until after tomorrows gig

Back
Top Bottom