Axe-Fx II FW 15.07 Released

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Axe-Fx II Firmware 15.07 is now available on our web site.

RTFRelease Notes
Added Preset Decrement functionality to Pedals. On the XL, this allows using one pedal to increment the preset and the other pedal to decrement. On the Original/Mark II, there is only one pedal jack, so you can choose to assign it to either INCR or DECR.

Fixed attaching modifier to Noisegate Threshold causes overwrite of parameter text in other blocks.

Fixed Compressor, Gate, Graphic EQ, Parametric EQ and Pan/Tremolo blocks bypass mode not sticking for a scene if that scene is using a different X/Y mode than the other scenes.

Last edited:
'Fixed attaching modifier to Noisegate Threshold causes overwrite of parameter text in other blocks.'

I have had a similar issue since downloading fw 15. It persists after updating. Look at amp1 name in included picture for an example. I am not using the noisegate modifier.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 172
'Fixed attaching modifier to Noisegate Threshold causes overwrite of parameter text in other blocks.'

I have had a similar issue since downloading fw 15. It persists after updating. Look at amp1 name in included picture for an example. I am not using the noisegate modifier.

How do you reproduce this issue?

You have a modifier attached to the x-over freq in the X-over block. That is what is doing it. It is not doing on the Axe-fx, just Axe-edit. I reported it.

Back
Top Bottom