Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 6.02 Up

I have always ONLY ever used AE, on the same Computer (win 7, 64 bit ), same midi sport, always been fast, 1-2 minutes.
So RULE OUT hardware.
This ( 6.02 ) has been my ONLY experience with a long load time. We are just trying to figure out why, as in reporting.

QUOTE=moo cow;685273]are you guys using axe edit? when i download new firmware via sys. librarian it takes a long time. when i use axe edit it take less than a minute.
if you aren't using axe edit, try it next time and see.[/QUOTE]

Adjust Envelope GAIN and frequency modifier MIN to taste.

Thanks for this preset Matt; I've not yet gotten around to creating an auto-wah block so this will get me going and save me some time.

I've been hung up on the new Rotary and the Digital Phaser and exploring them...those are sweet FX.

Keep Getting a transfer error!

Hello Everyone, I have tried to upgrade my firmware several times now to 6.02 and everytime I attempt it the screen on the Axe-Fx II says transfer error while Axe Edit says firmware transfer successful. I have not had any problems with this procedure up till now, what gives?

Hello Everyone, I have tried to upgrade my firmware several times now to 6.02 and everytime I attempt it the screen on the Axe-Fx II says transfer error while Axe Edit says firmware transfer successful. I have not had any problems with this procedure up till now, what gives?
Do the update with something other than Axe-Edit. I use sysex librarian on Mac. Been using it since 2007. It's my go-to when axe-edit isn't working. Because of the unreliability of Axe-edit, I do all my backups through sysex librarian.

Hello Everyone, I have tried to upgrade my firmware several times now to 6.02 and everytime I attempt it the screen on the Axe-Fx II says transfer error while Axe Edit says firmware transfer successful.
Check teh Axe-FX to see what firmware is loaded. If it says 6.02, you're golden.

Try Bome's Send SX or MidiOxse to transfer the sysex file
I tried several times with AE and MidiOx, USB and Midi/USB cable and i always get a "Transfer error" message after 20 minutes.
It seems that i have an issue with this laptop. The previous one is corrupted i can't use it for the moment.
Anyway.

Still getting a transfer error on the Axe-Fx II no matter what I do, is there something that needs to be on or off in the I/O? Is this an Axe=Edit bug? I would like to avoid using midi-ox if I can because it conflicts with my laptop windows program and is to complicated to deal with.

mba said:
I tried several times with AE and MidiOx, USB and Midi/USB cable and i always get a "Transfer error" message after 20 minutes.
It seems that i have an issue with this laptop. The previous one is corrupted i can't use it for the moment.
Anyway.

how many Axe-fx's do you have? I thought you sold yours?

Back
Top Bottom