Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 12.04 Public Beta

wow ...I haven't played my 7 string sine I loaded 12.04B
Diezel herbert channel 2+ is suddenly sounding really,really good.
Stays nice and tight on the low stuff but doesn't thin out on the high stuff.
this model just moved way up my list for metal patches.

Wait until your hear it with an Ultra-Res IR.

I just spent the morning with that big, stupid grin on my face remembering all the things I loved about a proper V30-equipped 4x12 cabinet thanks to Ultra-Res and some OH Ultra-Res IRs. Sooooooo good.

I just spent the morning with that big, stupid grin on my face remembering all the things I loved about a proper V30-equipped 4x12 cabinet thanks to Ultra-Res and some OH Ultra-Res IRs. Sooooooo good.

I am drooling on my keyboard!!!!! Ultra-res Ir's is a game changer, I can't wait to do Tone Matches and Ultra-res Ir's oh and I will be Purchasing Cab-Lab the second I load up firmware 13 so stoked!!!

In FW13 are there some Ultra Res IR's included?

I'm getting jealous! ;)

Massive thanks Cliff and the team!

Just loaded up 12.04 and it is amazing. My direct tone is somehow even better then before (honestly don't know how you guys keep doing this!) and my live sound through my marshall cab sounds as if i'm pushing a real tubed head. I'm honestly in heaven!

Thanks again!!

Yesterday i spent 3 hours testing new beta firmware at gig level...
I have to agree with most of your feedback except for one thing...
I get less feedback than from 12.02!!! :))
Its a big difference!
With 12.02 it was like my amp.. Almost the same... Now it's Quite less responsive to feedback and body & Guitar position
:-((

Yesterday i spent 3 hours testing new beta firmware at gig level...
I have to agree with most of your feedback except for one thing...
I get less feedback than from 12.02!!! :))
Its a big difference!
With 12.02 it was like my amp.. Almost the same... Now it's Quite less responsive to feedback and body & Guitar position
:-((

Different in the mids and/or treble?

Back
Top Bottom