Axe-Fx II Firmware V11.04 Up

Not going to be able to update til later... anyone tried the New/Old Rectos yet? What's the difference in tone?

I'm still with 10 as I miss the Axe manage on new AE.
I'll just have to wait until AE will be released with it and then…….B A N G !

11.04 and AE

Question: How does this new firmware play with AxeEdit 3.00.01? Will any of the changes be reflected in the current AE somehow? Or do we need to use the front panel to access them? Are there any compatibility concerns?

For stuff like the new Auto-Engage options you need 3.02 (out now).

I've lost count of the Christmases we've had this year already thanks to Santa Cliff. Or Saint Cliff? I have had every upgrade since 6.02, which was on mine when I got it in July 2012. The thrill of each has never faded. Upgrading now.

Oh, and thank God for Fractal Bot. Not that it was hard before, but this little utility is incredible.

Many, many thanks Cliff. The best just got better. Again.

Thanks a lot Cliff. What's so awesome is that people wanted that specific 2ch Recto and you just go out and do it. And on top of that there are more additions. That's really cool of you.

I guess it was a long flight from axefest to Boston. Cliff barely had time to code 11.4 in his head before the movie started.

Imagine what he'd come up with if we could get him to fly to Australia?

Man, I've always wanted to try a Fish. It'll be awesome to have a Fractal Quality model of it in my arsenal.

11.04 Release Notes

Release Notes - 11.04

Added speed (SPD) vs. position (POS) options to Modifier Auto-Engage parameters. The SPD options engage the effect when the controller changes more than 5% in any 20 ms interval (as before). The POS options engage the effect when the controller value is 5% greater than or less than the Off Value (depending upon whether the Off Value is less than or greater than 50% respectively). For example, setting the Auto-Engage to SLOW SPD will bypass the effect when the controller value is less than, say, 5% (default). To engage the effect the controller (foot pedal) must be moved more than 5% in a 20 ms interval. This requires that the pedal be moved somewhat rapidly and prevents the effect from engaging erroneously if the pedal droops. Setting the Auto-Engage to SPD POS will bypass the effect in the same manner but the effect will engage when the controller exceeds 10% (5% + 5%) regardless of the rate of change.

Added “Recto1 Org Nrml” amp model based on the “Normal” mode of an original two-channel Mesa Dual Rectifier.

Added “Recto1 Red Mdrn” amp model based on the “Modern” mode of an original two-channel Mesa Dual Rectifier.

Added “ODS-100 Lead 2” amp model. This is a “non-HRM” version of the ODS-100 Lead.

Added “Bogfish Strato” and “Bogfish Brown” amp models based on a Bogner Fish preamp.

Renamed all existing Recto models to “Recto2...” to differentiate between original two-channel models and newer three-channel models.
Improved Room reverb algorithm.

Fixed SYSEX_SET_DEFAULTS message not working properly (incorrectly changing X/Y state to X regardless of previous state).

Fixed errant pointer causing problems with Global Blocks.

Fixed problem editing IR names in TMA export and IR Capture Utility.

Fixed wrong presence frequency in “Hipower” amp models.

Fixed Arpeggiator indexing wrong notes when using Custom scale.

Back
Top Bottom