Axe-Fx II Firmware "Ares" 1.00 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that is there is some of the modeling improvements. It was all I could do to get that to run and fit. I kept running out of memory. There simply isn't any more room for more stuff.

The Axe-Fx II design is nearly 8 years old now. The board only has 256M of memory. Contrast this to the Axe-Fx III which has 4G.

All that is there is some of the modeling improvements. It was all I could do to get that to run and fit. I kept running out of memory. There simply isn't any more room for more stuff.

The Axe-Fx II design is nearly 8 years old now. The board only has 256M of memory. Contrast this to the Axe-Fx III which has 4G.

Thanks for a great support for the Axe II Cliff its really a journey for the FX II users, I hope I can upgrade to the III soon or next year :D

Considering I wasn't even expecting this update, I'm beyond pleased. The II had a great run. I look forward to upgrading to the III in the future when finances allow. In the meantime, I'll keep wearing my Fractal shirts everywhere like the fanboy that I am.

I think I can speak for everybody when I say we're beyond grateful. Thank you so much for all of your hard work.

HO-LEE COW!!!

Glad for you Axe 2 dogs and needless to say, eager to see what things Cliff's going to work his magic for in AX8 land (and totally aware of the technical limitations we AX8 people face, but anything's surely welcome, hehe)

BTW Cliff, would it be safe to assume that this update will eventually make its way to the AX-8? I only ask because I, like many users, move presets back and forth between the Axe FX and the AX-8. I assume it will just to maintain parity but one never knows.

Thanks so much Cliff! Wasn’t expecting it but can’t wait to try once it goes to stable release! Will have to prep with some recordings of different patches before I patch. Have to do a compare!

Anything is welcome.

Thankyou for the continued support.

Are you able to say if this will be the final FW or not yet?

I just can't :heartssuit: this enough.

I'm almost ready to buy a III blemished model just so they get another sale. This is the standard of service they should measure every musical equipment manufacturer by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom