Axe-Fx II Firmware 20.00 Public Beta

WOW! Dephase is my new "fuck shit up" setting. Been fighting with my tone so I decided to download the beta and BOOM. Crank that baby up and instant tone-gasm. I don't know what it is, but it's a little bit tighter, but adds some "air" to my patch. Nice fuckin' job guys.

You ain't heard nuttin' yet. I had an epiphany about a week ago and I've been working 16 hour days since working on it. I just got the code finally working and, well, you'll see.

I once made similar remarks, while I was in Mexico....shortly after I drank the water.

But seriously, I am very excited to read about it, and update. Just don't over-explain what you are doing - keep us, and your competitors dumb. If it sounds good, it is good.

You ain't heard nuttin' yet. I had an epiphany about a week ago and I've been working 16 hour days since working on it. I just got the code finally working and, well, you'll see.

82964-youre-very-good-you-gif-you-un-8BDT.gif

Seriously though - are you gonna show us today?

I'd like to guess on the epiphany - you put a semi-colon in the wrong place, and we've only been using 1 processor this whole time?

Last edited:
What's it like to dream in code?

The Matrix is real, and we all get to eat the steak. As long he continues using his power for good...!

You are KILLING me....................:eagerness:

The ADA MP-1, finally ! (With Mesa Strategy 400.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom