Axe-Fx II Firmware 18.10 Released

did I miss read? are we arguing about cliff not being able to improve on the sound of the axe with some one that does not even have one? I have an ultra and got an xl last sept and It keeps getting better and better and I love it that way!!!!!! let the improvements roll!!!!!!!! I don't mind that cliff will make it sound better then any old tube amp!!!!!!!!! Lets quit the school house spat and get to rocking this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was one of the first people to buy a Fractal when they came out, maybe you missed that? I know what a Fractal is regardless of if I own the current model yet. I wasn't "arguing" at all. All I was saying is the Fractal has reached total perfection when it comes to replicating the recorded tone of Marshall & Fender amps. So yeah I think you mis-read, just as a few others apparently missed the entire point I was making.

I'm over it man. All I was saying is Fractal is amazing in regards to Marshall and Fender. I don't care about any other amps or any music outside of Vai, Rhoads, SRV, Malmsteen & EVH. so I don't know what the fuss was about, but moving on... I'm done here in this thread. Started my own off topic thread about how Mark Day is the best person to ever demo the axe fx and he's 50% of the reason of why I'm buying a new one as soon as I can.

I just saw and downloaded that. It sounds amazing as awesome as usual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom