Axe-Fx II Firmware 18.04 Released

Whenever I load a new firmware I just reset everything to be 100% sure everything is all good. I know it's not needed all the time, but I like to do it anyway.
Doesn't take long to quickly go through and change everything back, so well worth the extra few minutes IMO.
Also means I've never had an issue like the one you've just experienced.

if you've set up elaborate Preset Mapping, Tuning offsets, or some other items, it's not just a few minutes of work after a reset. :)

So far so good - everything seems to work. Well, almost everything... in one of my presets, the Sag could not be taken away from the P.A. Off setting. I think I've read something about some other control that makes this, but I have no idea which or what.

And another question: there are some new controls (i.e. Overdrive) etc. Where can I read more about them.

Since yesterday, my MFC-101MKIII seems to have some issues. When going in the banks higher than 20 and select a preset of one of these banks, it flickers and then goes back to like preset 80. I have to admit, that I didn't upgrad the MFC, was this a mistake?

You can read about the changes in the release notes. They are in the Firmware download, the Wiki, or on my site. Use your browser Search function when on my page to find what you are looking for:

Release Notes - Complete List - Axe-Fx II | AxeFxTutorials.com

What firmware is on your MFC now?

The real question is, does it include the "Last 2" tap option?

I kid, I kid, I know this release preceded the discussion about that. But I'm very excited for it!

Back
Top Bottom