Axe-Fx II Firmware 16.00 Public Beta (Update: Beta1 Now Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to figure out how to create a new post requesting assistance with setting global EQ on the XL model. Looked through the manual and even youtubed global EQ with no satisfaction. Here is my dilemma:

I just received my AXE XL today and looking forward to getting it dialed and using live. I am auditioning the presets
tonight and they sound awful--extremely bassy and compressed on ALL patches. I am running it in stereo into to EV
ELX 112 powered speaker cabs set with EQ flat and it is not very appetizing. I have searched youtube and the supplemental
manual that came with the XL, and see no detail regarding a global EQ... Wondering how to make some small changes that will affect all of the presets. I really enjoy your videos and approach and would welcome any advise or direction.

I tried to send this to Chris from KatsukuriMedia but system said box was full :(
Much thanks!!

Brian

Note that the official Version 16.00 will have much more but those things being worked on aren't ready yet. We felt that these improvements were something that shouldn't be kept from the users in the interim.

EDIT: Official Version 16.00 is now released.

I know you revised this strategy because the "much more" stuff wasn't quite ready yet, and you wanted to get the amp improvements out there right away. Care to elaborate at all about the "much more"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom