Axe-Fx II Firmware 15.00 Released

What are the "various other fixes and improvments" ?

And if you could elaborate on the chorus and flanger changes?

Artist Notes: This firmware is already in use in the Axe-Fx IIs of Dweezil Zappa, Mastodon, Cowboy Mouth, and Doug Aldritch -- and I've got some more sessions set up this week and next. People are LOVING IT.

So does the UPDATE AMPS ALL PRESETS in the utility menu mean that you do not have to reset them manually/individually? I only ask because the Release Notes mention doing the dance in the first paragraph but don't mention this utility function until later on in the notes.

Sorry if this is not the correct place for this.
Updated the fw (XL, and yes I made sure I had the right FW) got the attached error message. Now the input leds are jumping as if I am playing. But I'm not and no guitar is plugged in.

Not sure what to do.

Reapply the fw maybe?
Thanks

Artist Notes: This firmware is already in use in the Axe-Fx IIs of Dweezil Zappa, Mastodon, Cowboy Mouth, and Doug Aldritch -- and I've got some more sessions set up this week and next. People are LOVING IT.
I would pay for a Mastodon rhythm preset....

Sorry if it's a dumb question but are the new 131 and 132 factory cabs the UR versions of the Basketwave TV MIX?

So does the UPDATE AMPS ALL PRESETS in the utility menu mean that you do not have to reset them manually/individually? I only ask because the Release Notes mention doing the dance in the first paragraph but don't mention this utility function until later on in the notes.

AlGrenadine already replied "yes" but to make super super sure and clear we do NOT need to manually deselect/reselect amps and instead use the new "UPDATE ALL AMPS ALL PESETS" in the utility menu ?

This is in the release notes but wanted to call out because it's important:

When you try the new Output Compressor in the Amp Block, if you are using Axe-Edit, but sure to look over at the Dynamics page of the Amp Block on the AxeFx's physical screen. There is a gain reduction meter at the bottom of the Dynamics Page that will show your gain reduction. You may be surprised at how little you need to "turn the knob" to get the compressor to trigger.

Peace,
Back
Top Bottom