Axe-Fx II Firmware 11.04 Up

Is just my feeling that new Rectos and Bogners are sound thin? No botom end? Like missing / invalid tonestack. Depth parameter asl has no effect on these.
Martin

Is just my feeling that new Rectos and Bogners are sound thin? No botom end? Like missing / invalid tonestack. Depth parameter asl has no effect on these.
Martin

Rutro. I'm at work, and don't normally play these models, but I just hate to read about a problem so quickly after Cliff blessed us with an update.

Can anyone else familiar with these models, confirm this? Maybe you have a setting that didn't get set properly after the upgrade, or you need to do a reset of the amp block?

Renamed all existing Recto models to “Recto2...” to differentiate between original two-channel models and newer three-channel models.
Will this affect any presets with the original Recto Models in it? In other words will my existing presets still be exactly the same but the the new name populating automatically?

Fixed wrong presence frequency in “Hipower” amp models.
I'm afraid what this will mean for all of my Alex Lifeson tonematches. Can you be specific as to what the shift was? I guess I can just take notes on what it is currently on FW11.03.

I've reseted the amp block - no effect. Checked the tonestack list and it is missing there (for both new models).
When I switch from Recto1 to Recto2, there is huge difference.

Maybe it is just my ears, but strange.

There's a difference in the bottom end between those two models, but that much not when compared to other models. And that bottom end in the Recto2 Red Modern is kinda unique (together with Splawn Nitro).

I've reseted the amp block - no effect. Checked the tonestack list and it is missing there (for both new models).
When I switch from Recto1 to Recto2, there is huge difference.

Maybe it is just my ears, but strange.
not all amps' tonestacks are also available as selectable tonestacks. just because it's not selectable does not mean that it's actually missing from the model.

When I was a little kid I saw in a store a beautiful toy...I want it so bad...I started crying..
my Mother saw this and she bought it for me on Christmas time..I was so happy that I never forget that moment of happines..now after more than four decades i just have the same happiness feeling.
Thank you Cliff and Fractal team..with your work and dedication you just made so many people very very happy !
Best regards to you all !

The Fish tonestacks are called "Bogfish".

When I read that OP report that the amps didn't sound quite right, I was hoping you'd check to make sure nothing out of the ordinary happened in this release. I recall a few settings got jumbled up on the last release or the one before that, and after you caught it, you came out with a fix right away.

TYVM can't wait to update!!! And as always thanks for being available for questions & info. That is NOT the case on so many other guitar gear related forums.

Back
Top Bottom