Axe-Fx II "Ares" Rev 2.00 Firmware Release

That’s frickin’ amazing. I think I’ve said before: the only thing I can think of in this league is the vaunted Kurzweil K2000.

I moved from my AFX2 to AFX3, but I join the pleasure of the AFX2 owners !
You will never see another company saying they no longer sell product and updates...and continue to deliver disconitnued to its customers with high value from the new product line.

congrats FAS. Love my old AFX2 and so my AFX3, definitively the best guitar gear, aside to guitars !

Wow, this is great, i was not expecting this at all!
While i am really happy that a new firmware has been released, and cannot wait to try it out tonight as soon as i'm back home , i would really appreciate if a more articulate release note could be released, explaining what has changed in detail.
I know that amp modeling has been improved, but it would be fantastic to know what to expect to avoid the placebo effect of a new firmware and really concentrate on the improved features. Has some specific amp model been improved or it's just the general modeling that had a step-up?
Are the improvements coming from an axe fx 3 firmware? is a soft / hard reset required?
thanks

I won’t get a chance until the weekend to install and play, but I am awed and thankful this happened. Great customer service. Thank you in advance Cliff and everyone at Fractal!

Wow, this is great, i was not expecting this at all!
While i am really happy that a new firmware has been released, and cannot wait to try it out tonight as soon as i'm back home , i would really appreciate if a more articulate release note could be released, explaining what has changed in detail.
I know that amp modeling has been improved, but it would be fantastic to know what to expect to avoid the placebo effect of a new firmware and really concentrate on the improved features. Has some specific amp model been improved or it's just the general modeling that had a step-up?
Are the improvements coming from an axe fx 3 firmware? is a soft / hard reset required?
thanks

The release notes basically say more ported ARES modelling from Axe-Fx III. Installed it but haven't tried it out yet. Thanks, Fractal.

I really appreciate the update. but I don't notice a substantial or apparent or even slight change compared to the previous firmware, please let someone tell me what the changes are. I have read the update notes and as it refers to the last update of ax 3 I have also read them, but I do not notice the change. I appreciate an enlightened one who knows how to explain it to me promptly, so far the sound is the same. Thank you.

Big thanks for the continued effort and support on the II Cliff- I knew better than to believe the last FW would be the "last"..

wow...just wow...You never cease to amaze us Cliff. Thanks a million :) I've mentioned it numerous times, But I must say it again, Fractal user and fan for life here!

Back
Top Bottom