Axe-Fx II and MFC-101 New Firmware!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Lots of new firmware today!
We have released these updates on our web site:

1. MFC-101 (original and Mark II) Firmware version 3.00 - Adds some new IA Types for the Axe-Fx
2. MFC-101 Mark III - Firmware 3.01 - Fixes several small bugs.

and.... (drumroll)......

3. Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 12.03 - Adds new amps and new features detailed in the release notes.

Find all the goodies at:
Fractal Audio Systems - Support

Thanks,

Admin M@ and Cliff, and Co, what did you do for Christmas? To me it looks like you did overtime.

Thank you.

so I noticed the date modified on the mfc101-3p0.syx file shows as 10-16-2013. (for the MKII)
The release notes in the zip are with today's date though...

Should I still install the firmware for MKII anyway?
I think I installed it back in October, but my MFC is at rehearsal and I'm not able to check it right now

thanks
Jeff

Had to contact support after updating. No Axe for me right now...

Recovery ROM on the way. Now we wait. Hoping any bugs will be all hashed out by the time it gets here.

Last edited:
M@,

Would you please comment on the linked posting. Was looking to add the new IA types to my Fedit MFC editor and was surprised to find several of my IAs changed on my MK1 after upgrading from 218 to 300
mfc-problems-after-upgrade-3-00

Many thanks!

After updating the Axe Fx 12.03 and My Mfc101Mll to V3 i no longer had any of the stomp box functions only tuner, scene, and program change i count not find the problem
so re installed 217 back on the MfC101 and all ok tried 3 again no stomp
can any one help i guess its probably me
steve

After updating the Axe Fx 12.03 and My Mfc101Mll to V3 i no longer had any of the stomp box functions only tuner, scene, and program change i count not find the problem
so re installed 217 back on the MfC101 and all ok tried 3 again no stomp
can any one help i guess its probably me
steve

Do the following to see if your IAs are set to the same functions as prior to the upgrade:
MIDI->Right (7 times)
Look at what IA01 to IA17 are set at

UPDATE - Looks like the link has been fixed/changed to the 3.01 firmware.

FYI - It looks like the MFC Mark III firmware link is pointing to the same 3.00 firmware that the Original and Mark II link is. I thought they were incompatible, unless they've been bundled together in an intelligent installer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom