AXE FX II and Ground Control Pro Scene/patch change help

mnaro127

HELP

1. I cannot change patches (or select one of the 4 preset switches on the GCP) without losing the ability to use my two expression pedals. The green midi light won't even come on when the pedals are used/engaged. I have to select the two "EDIT" buttons, escape, and then make sure I do not hit any of the preset buttons. At this point, the 4 bottom preset buttons light up (one at a time) and it defaults to preset 1.

NOTE: I am able to then switch to a different preset, but my issue is with the way it does not receive any signal from the expression pedals.

2. I have tried a tried to find a way around this issue. I figured that I could just use one of the IA switches to control the "scene up" command. I made this particular IA switch momentary.

I set all of the ODD scene numbers as my clean channel and all of the EVEN scene numbers as my dirty channel. The idea is to use one IA switch to change from dirty to clean. (So it will eventually cycle through all of the scenes until it changes back to one.)

* Here is the Issue: Let's say I turn on the drive and the pitch on my clean channel (scene 1) and then I switch to the dirty channel (scene 2) . Eventually as the show goes on, I will have enough Clean to dirty channel changes to where I will cycle back to scene1 ----- The Drive and the Pitch will still be on!!! (As well as any other block bypass changes I have made on other scenes.

I want to be able to switch the scene after I have switched on blocks, and I want those blocks to go back to the way the scene was originally saved.

Can anyone help with either of these issues?

Thanks.

Hmmm, that's why I left the GCP and went with the MFC, using scenes with it is way to difficult.
Good point, FAS has been out of stock for a while now. What is the deal? If I could buy one of those, I wouldn't even be having this issue. (also the mfc 101 is pretty expensive)

Back
Top Bottom