Axe FX II and axe edit?

jdolll

Inspired
Is the axe 2 working withhold the existing version of axe edit? Version 1.0 is not out yet correct? just trying to get everything ready for arrival of axe 2.

Current version of AxeEdit (0.9.191) does not support the Axe-II. The new version will.

Think Boutique... "High End", hard to get. The law of eventuality. Everything promised, has been delivered(to my understanding so far), it just takes longer than a Gutiar Center or Smash.

My last 2 cents(all that's left in the budget after I 'win' an Axe II, :) )

If I understand correctly, at this time there are no USB drivers, no software to use a connection with a PC? Everything must be done using the display on the unit itself? If so why the big rush to buy one?

If I understand correctly, at this time there are no USB drivers, no software to use a connection with a PC? Everything must be done using the display on the unit itself? If so why the big rush to buy one?

Well, I remember the good old time when AXE FX standard have been released, not even spoke about an editor ,but what a pleasure to program it and discover a whole new world....
So why wait for an editor now that all the beta tester speak about how is easy to navigate on the new panel?
Go buy it if you want ;-)

At the NY amp show a couple of weeks ago, they did have Axe Edit running with the AF II through USB. So they stuff is there I guess they just want to tweak it a bit more before releasing it. Not that I dove into it hard core but Matt showed some of the features of the new Axe Edit, (very cool)

I have yet to even download and try out the current editor. One was not available when I bought my AxeFX, and it was important to me to be comfortable editing a patch anywhere.

I hear that the AxeFX II is easier and more intuitive to directly edit.

Terry.

Just ordered an Axe FX 2 today. Hopefully the Axe Edit 1.0 will be done soon. I'm not very comfortable with using the front panel controls, although I've heard that they are easier on the Axe FX 2. I need to finish reading the manual.

Cheers.

Just ordered an Axe FX 2 today. Hopefully the Axe Edit 1.0 will be done soon. I'm not very comfortable with using the front panel controls, although I've heard that they are easier on the Axe FX 2. I need to finish reading the manual.

Cheers.

The front panel controls are pretty easy to use. I'm very comfortable with them now after a week. Just read the manual while you wait. When you get it, in under 30 min you'll be a pro.

I read here a few days ago that the editor works fine, just cannoit record with usb yet. COuld have been in a dream, but I don't think so.

I read here a few days ago that the editor works fine, just cannoit record with usb yet. COuld have been in a dream, but I don't think so.

USB recording has nothing to do with Axe Edit. The Axe should just show up as an audio device on your PC/Mac. But you need to make sure you download and install the USB driver from the support page.

Back
Top Bottom