Axe FX II Ad!

Hahaha nice! how about you start your own crazy fractal creations? like a 1U axe fx that has the screen removed from the unit itself and functions via a USB screen or something crazy like that.

You could then post them around on the internet and start people going mad thinking they're prototypes.

Hahaha nice! how about you start your own crazy fractal creations? like a 1U axe fx that has the screen removed from the unit itself and functions via a USB screen or something crazy like that.

You could then post them around on the internet and start people going mad thinking they're prototypes.

I could, started to do that actually, but there is a downside to that, so i will go as far as changing colors to the AXE FX II for the time being. :p

There are many people out there that would give a new look to any Axe FX with your custom color, even give back the same letterings, its been done to computer cases for years.

Haha - I am really enjoying these... I cannot imagine how designers and engineers did product prototyping (especially the user reactions phase) before 3D rendering like this was available... The fact that guys on here are GASSING after ethereal products is a good indicator of the visual benefits of prototyping.

Haha - I am really enjoying these... I cannot imagine how designers and engineers did product prototyping (especially the user reactions phase) before 3D rendering like this was available... The fact that guys on here are GASSING after ethereal products is a good indicator of the visual benefits of prototyping.

And now with the boom of 3D printings can you imagine how the world of design will change in the next 5 years, its mind blowing to me. 3D Printing will only get cheaper and its far more fun to manipulate something with your hands then seeing a 3D Rendering! The world of Architecture, Engineering, automotive, etc will change thanks to this, no doubt about that!

By the way, i'm an Architect by profession and do 3d Rendering for fun and love to that kind of art. Doing this 3d Models of the Axe FX actually helped me with this kind of modeling and product visualization, i have many years of experience rendering architectural visualization and I'm pretty good at that, but i have found that making prototypes of products like this I'm loving it.

And now with the boom of 3D printings can you imagine how the world of design will change in the next 5 years, its mind blowing to me. 3D Printing will only get cheaper and its far more fun to manipulate something with your hands then seeing a 3D Rendering! The world of Architecture, Engineering, automotive, etc will change thanks to this, no doubt about that!

By the way, i'm an Architect by profession and do 3d Rendering for fun and love to that kind of art. Doing this 3d Models of the Axe FX actually helped me with this kind of modeling and product visualization, i have many years of experience rendering architectural visualization and I'm pretty good at that, but i have found that making prototypes of products like this I'm loving it.

I have a good friend who is an Architect, and he was the one who first showed me modern 3D rendering, which rendered me speechless (pun intended)... ;)

He's got some funny stories too. He is a big Star Wars fan like me, and he actually has some super detailed 3D model files of the Death Star, which takes nearly 2 days to render. He tells me that if he has a client who is a pain the ass, and especially who insists on the original drawing files so they can do their own renders and mods, he surreptitiously puts a couple of these Death Star models (shrunk down to only a few millimetres wide) somewhere in a room or in a rendered desk drawer. They are essentially invisible, but the added vectors add literally days to the render time.

Nicolas, you need to do a JEM version: swirl front panel, pink knobs, vine working its way across the front... :)

Back
Top Bottom