Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.04

I wonder if the tuner also perhaps has some benefit to the pitch detector in the pitch block not sure if they are the same , but I thought I had read pitch detector is part of tuna

Are you guys re-setting the amp block because of the speaker modeling, or just plug and go (vs 21.02)?
I am a new user. i hope you can explain why one would want to “reset” an amp block after a firmware update, what the “reset” does and, lastly, how am amp block reset is accomplished. After updating to the 21.02 firmware version I did not ”reset” any amp blocks because there was nothing in the firmware update instructions that suggested it needed to be done. Thank you for any help you can give me.

I am a new user. i hope you can explain why one would want to “reset” an amp block after a firmware update, what the “reset” does and, lastly, how am amp block reset is accomplished. After updating to the 21.02 firmware version I did not ”reset” any amp blocks because there was nothing in the firmware update instructions that suggested it needed to be done. Thank you for any help you can give me.
Visit this thread:

everything-youve-always-wanted-to-know-about-resetting-an-amp

Typically specified in the release notes whether it is recommended or not. The speaker modelling thing is what gave me pause.

Back
Top Bottom