Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.02 Public Beta (Beta 2)

I am not a superstitious person … period. My reasoning is that if five seconds are good … then ten seconds are twice as good! Right?
And, power cycling twice is even better ;)

I swear to god there were some situations in the bad ol' days of running windows where "reboot twice" was an actual remedy. 🤦‍♂️

I swear to god there were some situations in the bad ol' days of running windows where "reboot twice" was an actual remedy. 🤦‍♂️
Or during the windows 95 days with the constant 3 finger salute.
That OS made me stick with a Mac for audio until Windows 10. Win95 was the worst OS ever. NT 4/2000 however you look at it was a step in the right direction.

Or loading the firmware a second time seemed to sound better.

@FractalAudio the "easy/advanced" setting for the input block is a nice touch. I'd love that across the board, especially for parameter intensive types in the Delay, MTD, Plex block and more.
Am I an idiot, why am I not seeing this? Also, my gate block still has the HOLD function, which in the patch notes says should be gone. I have the 20.02 FW, but it seems like some of the things in the patch notes arnt showing for me in axe edit.

Am I an idiot, why am I not seeing this? Also, my gate block still has the HOLD function, which in the patch notes says should be gone. I have the 20.02 FW, but it seems like some of the things in the patch notes arnt showing for me in axe edit.
This is firmware 21.02... not 20.02.

See 'Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.02 Public Beta (Beta 2)'
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-firmware-version-21-02-public-beta-beta-2.191173/

And 'Axe-Edit III 1.12.12'
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-edit-iii-1-12-12.189814/

and tell Edit to “refresh after new firmware”.

See 'Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.02 Public Beta (Beta 2)'
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-firmware-version-21-02-public-beta-beta-2.191173/

And 'Axe-Edit III 1.12.12'
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-edit-iii-1-12-12.189814/

and tell Edit to “refresh after new firmware”.
I have all that....still with some of those issues. Its not really a big deal to me, Im just pointing it out, and im sure the public release will have it sorted out.....its all good :)

Attachments

• 20230206_010152.jpg
    20230206_010152.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 16
Or during the windows 95 days with the constant 3 finger salute.
That OS made me stick with a Mac for audio until Windows 10. Win95 was the worst OS ever. NT 4/2000 however you look at it was a step in the right direction.
Vista was pretty bad as well. Dont even get me started with 8.0.

Vista was pretty bad as well. Dont even get me started with 8.0.
Yeah Vista was terrible. and no one really went to windows 8. I had a surface pro 2 tablet I have that came with 7 on it. I skipped 8 because it had too many issues with USB and crashes. That tablet is up to 11 now and runs much better with 11 than it did with 7 on it that was just an OK version, but much better than VIsta.

Dear Axe Edit

Whenever I look into your eyes,
I begin to get butterflies,
Then my heart skips a beat,
And our lips passionately meet.

You are always on my mind,
Your face is all it can find.
I think about you every day
And know it’ll work out somehow, some way.

Last edited:
Dear Axe Edit

Where is the music part, something lyrical with strong elements :D

Dear Axe Edit

Mud and Edit
Sittin' in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes tone
Then comes verses
Then comes song on a streaming service

I (almost) share Mud’s affection for Axe-Edit. Perhaps not quite to that extent though 🫣
Chiefly because in a pinch, I couldn’t edit using the front panel to save my life 🤣. Whilst in a beta though, it’s not an issue…

Back
Top Bottom