Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.01

Another FW release already, thanks Cliff and team!! Hope you’re feeling better and happy belated birthday!!

Thanks, Cliff. The Paragon has some serious sweep. I'm loving it.

Nice one, @lancekeltner. Thanks!
I'm sure you know this, but just to say it, you can change the upper and lower limits of the pedal sweep on any wah, make it as wide or narrow as you want.

That said, that's not the only difference between this and other wah pedals we have. Very cool, and nice demo Burgs :)

Sounds incredible!
I think so too. Many thanks to Cliff.
Fantastic
Thanks, Yek!
@Burgs that really is spectacular - Kudos to you and @FractalAudio (And Tycho Brahe)
Good fun, eh?
MAN I love listening to you play guitar. that opening stuff was just killer and cool.
Thanks, Brian. That wah is pretty nuts. Good fun.
I'm sure you know this, but just to say it, you can change the upper and lower limits of the pedal sweep on any wah, make it as wide or narrow as you want.

That said, that's not the only difference between this and other wah pedals we have. Very cool, and nice demo Burgs :)
Yep, onto the sweep limit thing. Thanks Dave. The Paragon has a vague, synthy sort of overtone. Hard to put a finger on it. Easy to put a foot on it though!

LOL, indeed they were much different times! Kind of a Dick Butkus thing goin on there, but I suspect next to nobody gave him anything but a passing smile and a "yes sir".
If it was today there would be meetings held and possibly crisis counselors brought in. It was relentless. Middle school was 86-88 and high school was 88-92 in the Bronx, NY.

Back
Top Bottom