Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Existing presets are automatically updated to the new values upon load." in the notes.

I've always been a bit curious about this behavior, in that do the new preset values stay updated after the first time you load it (auto-save upon first load) or does the preset keep updating the values upon load if not saved? Not that it appears to matter much, if at all...just wondering.

Also am curious if initiating "Update All Presets" takes care of all the value updates in one shot?

Another fantastic update...great stuff....!

herbie the love bug volkswagen GIF

Herbie…yayyyyy!

I've always been a bit curious about this behavior, in that do the new preset values stay updated after the first time you load it (auto-save upon first load) or does the preset keep updating the values upon load if not saved? Not that it appears to matter much, if at all...just wondering.

Also am curious if initiating "Update All Presets" takes care of all the value updates in one shot?

Another fantastic update...great stuff....!
Correct. Until you save.

Just tried it out for a bit. Was using beta .04 previously. I had to tweak my brit800 preset just a little. The low end got a little... I don't know, "loose" I guess, compared to the older beta I was using. Turning up the speaker thump seems to have fixed it. My other go to models like the 5153 don't seem noticeably different from the beta.

Overall these new updates have it sounding better than ever. Not sure how Cliff does it. And the way the brit800 model cleans up with the volume control is soooooo damn nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom