Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.00 Release Candidate (Beta 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol face expressions we love !
What a shame i hate coffee, imagine what i could do if i could drink a bit ^^
I could never stand the taste of coffee by itself. I always needed a latte or something else that had a lot of milk and sugar to drown out the taste. Then I had a friend introduce me to roasting... I purchase green coffee primarily sourced from Ethiopia now and roast it fresh myself. So much complexity and so many tasting notes. A lot of Ethiopian beans are acidic and fruity. Fresh roasted is very low in bitterness and I'm very sensitive to bitterness. Now, I can drink it straight black.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but is the saturation switch on the preamp page broken in this latest release candidate? I noticed when I set the saturation switch to the (ideal) setting, I get a noticeable volume jump. This seems backwards from the way I remember this working before. If I set the same setting to just "On", I barely notice a change even with the saturation cranked as high as it will go.

I thought the "ideal" setting was supposed to allow you to add the saturation effect without the noticeable volume jump that would occur in the real world with this circuit. And I also notice less saturation in the "On" setting than before. Just mentioning this in case this is not expected behavior.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but is the saturation switch on the preamp page broken in this latest release candidate? I noticed when I set the saturation switch to the (ideal) setting, I get a noticeable volume jump. This seems backwards from the way I remember this working before. If I set the same setting to just "On", I barely notice a change even with the saturation cranked as high as it will go.

I thought the "ideal" setting was supposed to allow you to add the saturation effect without the noticeable volume jump that would occur in the real world with this circuit. And I also notice less saturation in the "On" setting than before. Just mentioning this in case this is not expected behavior.
Expected behaviour, its the other way around

Expected behavior as per the manual:
1C4FA43A-1029-4BEA-BB63-F8E2E999CF6B.jpeg

Oh well... it had to happen... the beta thread derails yet again.

Maybe we should have a comic relief forum where we can make all kinds of fart and coke jokes or whatever else for sh!ts and giggles.
Shrug even with derailments the firmware release threads never cease to serve their purpose.

Reactions: J.C
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom