Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.00 Public Beta #3 (Beta 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having an issue with the USA models? I'm getting extremely low output with almost all of them. All other amps seem to be working correctly. Tried a reflash, reset block, clean preset, refresh after new firmware, etc.

Edit: I see someone else was having an issue with the IIC. Only models working for me currently are: Lead Mid Gain Bright, Pre Clean, Pre LD1 Red, Rhythm 2.

Attachments

• USA Test.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Anyone else having an issue with the USA models? I'm getting extremely low output with almost all of them. All other amps seem to be working correctly. Tried a reflash, reset block, clean preset, refresh after new firmware, etc.

Edit: I see someone else was having an issue with the IIC. Only models working for me currently are: Lead Mid Gain Bright, Pre Clean, Pre LD1 Red, Rhythm 2.
same problem

Don't know if this happened in previous releases - haven't tried a Plexi Jumped until now - the treble and normal gains show up under the Tone tab but not on the Ideal tab. Might be by design, just thought I'd point it out.

the magic of beta testing at work!
Yep, I’m sure Cliff and the team didn’t need this on a Friday. Certainly appreciate the monster work ethic they have, along with everyone that pokes around and reports back. Especially the ones that get flack for questioning and still do it.

Something indeed wrong with the mesa amps. see attachment. Sounds as if a wah or filter is turned on.

Attachments

• Mesa JP-2C.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom