Axe-Fx Firmware Release Version 18.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't touched my AFX3 MK2 in a couple weeks and came back to it today and to FW 18.01, and i don't know what's up if it's me or the update but my presets (the ones i've made) sound very different to me, way more distorted and clippy (talking clean presets have a good amount of clipping/distortion), yet it doesn't sound as bassy and "full", sounds as i've seen some people say "a bit anemic"?

Not sure if i should turn the input level down or do something else? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Haven't touched my AFX3 MK2 in a couple weeks and came back to it today and to FW 18.01, and i don't know what's up if it's me or the update but my presets (the ones i've made) sound very different to me, way more distorted and clippy (talking clean presets have a good amount of clipping/distortion), yet it doesn't sound as bassy and "full", sounds as i've seen some people say "a bit anemic"?

Not sure if i should turn the input level down or do something else? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reserve judgement until 18.02. There's a bug in 18.01.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom