Axe-Fx Firmware Release Version 18.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, fixed before it even became a problem, and the new Axe Edit III is up. Haven't even finished my morning coffee. Monday's looking up already.

Thanks for new update.
Probably found BUG in new feature (Mute of Output1).
When Output1 mode is set to Mute, only MONO is send to USB Out 1 Block L and Out 1 Block R. The same signal in both channels (Left channel is duplicated).

Wow, fixed before it even became a problem, and the new Axe Edit III is up. Haven't even finished my morning coffee. Monday's looking up already.
Just got in from work and have not even made my evening coffee. I was waiting for the Axe-Edit to be released before updating the firmware from 17x (forgotten already) and just fired up my 5153 100W Red preset and am sure it's gotten gutsier. I love when I read that something in the modelling has been improved because it always delivers. Thanks Fractal Team.

Hi, just did the V18.01 update. I mainly use many variatons of channel settings of the JVM410 model, and for all my cleans a double verb vibrato. Als was good and in bakance with V17 software, after V18.01 all JVM410 sounds dropped between 5-6db on their output, not in reading but in literally the volume. Also sounds different, thinner. Tried reloading the model and re-did the settings. No luck. This can’t be right, or..?

Hi, just did the V18.01 update. I mainly use many variatons of channel settings of the JVM410 model, and for all my cleans a double verb vibrato. Als was good and in bakance with V17 software, after V18.01 all JVM410 sounds dropped between 5-6db on their output, not in reading but in literally the volume. Also sounds different, thinner. Tried reloading the model and re-did the settings. No luck. This can’t be right, or..?
My IIC+ volume was way down as well, but I have plenty of room on the level control to bring it back up. I don't use the JVM but when I first uploaded the firmware, I also thought it generally sounded thinner and immediately went back to my backup, but it sounded exactly the same to me, so it was all in my head.

My IIC+ volume was way down as well, but I have plenty of room on the level control to bring it back up. I don't use the JVM but when I first uploaded the firmware, I also thought it generally sounded thinner and immediately went back to my backup, but it sounded exactly the same to me, so it was all in my head.
Hi, I think that around the mid frequency things have shifted, or changed

Yeah, there's a mistake. Standby for a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom