Axe-Fx Disco Party

woa! Im getting message in the Axe's front panel "Excess CPU usage! Reduce load!" this is it... end of my unit??

Yes, to answer your question, it did that to me as well, even when I was at rehearsal. Certain instruments would drop out. I really wanted to use this at my upcoming gig, but i think it'll be too risky hahahah. So much fun though.

Simply amazing. I figured something like this was possible when I saw somebody make a metronome in the Ultra a year or two ago. This is the super-scary-awesome-extreme version of that!

Yes, to answer your question, it did that to me as well, even when I was at rehearsal. Certain instruments would drop out. I really wanted to use this at my upcoming gig, but i think it'll be too risky hahahah. So much fun though.

FIXED it. Problem was with how my controller was set up.

Used this preset for my gig last night (we opened for Overkill and God Forbid!). We have an instrument change halfway through our set, so I slapped this preset on and it was a HIT haha. Rest of the band didn't know what hit them. It filled up the venue and our drummer started playing along with it.

A BIG THANKS to Matt for making this. It absolutely rules.

EDIT: Also, looks like God Forbid liked us!
149449_409397665748814_109915342363716_1361091_1478320862_n.jpg

Last edited:
Also, here's some footage from the show where I did the instrument change (I mentioned above). Skip ahead and you can hear/see me (stage right) switch to the DISCO patch at ~2:55 :roll and it plays for a few seconds. Crowd loved it.

PS - also my first night to run FRFR and it FREAKIN RULED.

Boogie Fever Logo white.jpg

As someone who wears an afro for a living LOL...I thought the "Disco" clip was GROOVY!

I've tried this preset with v7 and can not get the percussion to go. Anything I need to do other than load?

thanks...

For some reason, when I load it, I just get low, muffled synth sounds. Not the percussion that the demo shows. I'm running v.7. Just wondering if there's anything more to it or something that I'm missing.

For some reason, when I load it, I just get low, muffled synth sounds. Not the percussion that the demo shows. I'm running v.7. Just wondering if there's anything more to it or something that I'm missing.

a lot of the parameter linking curves are messed up

i've noticed this happening with some other presets too

i think this is a major bug

i'll report it now

if you want matt's patch to work, you'll have to go through every block and unlink the parameters that are linked, then relink them. make a note of the modifier that's attached and the start, mid and end values

Last edited:
Yikes! Thanks for the help Simeon. I might just go through it and remove the modifiers like you suggest. Wanted to use this.

Back
Top Bottom