Axe fx 3 looper

I’m having a hard time adjusting the looper playback level. When I go to the confirmation page it does not allow me to control it it lets me go down in db but only stops at 0 db and the screen does not look like the other videos I’ve seen to adjust the volume playback level.

I’m having a hard time adjusting the looper playback level. When I go to the confirmation page it does not allow me to control it it lets me go down in db but only stops at 0 db and the screen does not look like the other videos I’ve seen to adjust the volume playback level.
probably "Configuration" page.

i think the max level of the Looper block levels is Unity gain, hence 0 dB.

is your looper in parallel or series? i found it works best in series for me, since parallel forces another copy of the dry signal, making it hard to boost the Looper block over that.

i think it was requested to have +dB values for the Looper level in the past, but it didn't happen.

probably "Configuration" page.

i think the max level of the Looper block levels is Unity gain, hence 0 dB.

is your looper in parallel or series? i found it works best in series for me, since parallel forces another copy of the dry signal, making it hard to boost the Looper block over that.

i think it was requested to have +dB values for the Looper level in the past, but it didn't happen.
I’m dumb with the difference between Parnell and series? Do you mean like have a block in another chain connecting to the output 1?

Well you're not in parallel...

The Looper playbook can only be turned down

I would suggest making it the last block before the Output.

I’m dumb with the difference between Parnell and series? Do you mean like have a block in another chain connecting to the output 1?
your preset is arranged series - each block is one after the other. parallel means a block would be on the top or bottom of another block.

what's the specific issue? are you trying to turn the Playback level up? you may have to turn the Dry Level down so the Playback is louder than it.

Post a screen shot of your preset.
Well you're not in parallel...

The Looper playbook can only be turned down

I would suggest making it the last block before the Output.
Ok I’ll try that.

ok so this CB is what I’m trying to get to as in this YouTube video but it’s not. I did it once before and can’t remember how lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • FCFA6029-DC1F-453A-8B53-0958922B0A1B.png
    FCFA6029-DC1F-453A-8B53-0958922B0A1B.png
    941.5 KB · Views: 9
  • BF3FB799-9793-4825-A57E-FCAE88ED40A2.png
    BF3FB799-9793-4825-A57E-FCAE88ED40A2.png
    1 MB · Views: 8
Ok I’ll try that.

ok so this CB is what I’m trying to get to as in this YouTube video but it’s not. I did it once before and can’t remember how lol.
what is a CB?

i think the issue is still not very clear. are you trying to turn the playback up?

The configuration page does not show like the one in the pic that I took from the YouTube video
the video is a year old or more. the Looper block has been updated since adding the Dry Level parameter maybe other things too.

Dry Level was added in FW 1.09 on June 11, 2018. the video may not have had that firmware at the time.

go here and use the Find function in your browser to search for "Looper" and see all the release notes that mention it for the changes:

https://www.axefxtutorials.com/axe-fx-iii/axe-fx-iii-release-notes-complete-list/

i'm updating my Block pages to eventually all look like this Amp block page, where tutorials, FAQs, and the Firmware Release notes that mention the block are listed: https://www.axefxtutorials.com/blocks/amp-block/

Thank you
Hi Chris when I search looper on your page and looked through the firmware update release notes it did not mention it and was hard to find what you where talking about. I know on the screenshot I showed you of my page when I could only go to playback 0db I was able to turn up the looper output before on the screen that I showed you before that’s why I’m confused.

I was able to turn up the looper output before on the screen that I showed you before that’s why I’m confused.
are you saying there was another parameter in the list called "Looper Output"? when do you remember seeing that? was it an earlier firmware?

i'm still not exactly sure what you're asking, unless that other parameter is it.

are you saying there was another parameter in the list called "Looper Output"? when do you remember seeing that? was it an earlier firmware?

i'm still not exactly sure what you're asking, unless that other parameter is it.

I was talking bout the website did not make sense

im downloading version 12.08 firmware now. could you take a screenshot of how you have the looper setup and how you can change the volume of what you recorded for the loop please. thanks

im downloading version 12.08 firmware now. could you take a screenshot of how you have the looper setup and how you can change the volume of what you recorded for the loop please. thanks
You can only reduce the volume of what you've recorded. Use the Playback level.

Ok so what do I do to make the loop louder. I know you can only make it quieter
You don't.

If you want the playback louder you need to record a louder input signal.

Maybe if you explain the problem you are trying to solve we can help better?

Back
Top Bottom