Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

Wow exciting, I just got the email to purchase. Unfortunately alot has happened since I went on the NZ list in May, Ive had another knee surgery (thats two in 12 months) I brought another motocross bike (slow learner) I got engaged (man rings are expensive) and am just about to have our engagement party. Talk about bad timing, anyways hope my unit goes to a good home and someone off here. Hopefully I can jump on the next batch or the following one.

Wonder if I should sell my lavry and grab it now lol hmmmm really want to put the converters up against each other, no I think I will do a shootout when I can afford to buy it outright.

In order: yay! That sucks. Yay! Congrats! That really sucks! Shame you have to give it up after waiting so long! Hopefully you won't end up waiting too long :)Cheers

i joined the list mid July, got the email yesterday. ive pretty much blown my entire savings on it haha, cant wait for it to arrive!

I seem to have skipped a part of the list :S Feeling a tad guilty but my order is Awaiting Fulfillment now :)

Hi Everyone. If you're expecting a coupon by now and haven't received one. Please contact me, as I think the solar storm has been eating our emails and SMSs ;-) This is for Australia and New Zealand.

I'm on the waiting list for the II but what's the deal with the MFC? Is the wait list just as long?

Having the tuner at my feet would be a lot nicer than looking back at my Ultra.

Back
Top Bottom