AXE FX 2 2599

ill tell you what since you all having such a hard time reading simple text ill fix it and lets see what else we can find to complian about i was just tryin to say cliff has been hooking us all up for a while he is a great guy and we will all recieve ax 2 wow i never seen so many people complian about grammer except my professor jimmnie xmas it wasnt to be made fun of or make people mad it is a forum post not a resume

i never seen so many people complian about grammer except my professor jimmnie xmas it wasnt to be made fun of or make people mad it is a forum post not a resume
Unlike your prof, we're not paid to read your writing. If you want people to give you info, don't make it hard for them to figure out what you want to know. I skipped your initial post because I didn't want to go to the effort to decode it. I doubt I'm alone.

Guys, give him a break. I thought this was actually a fun read, and if you don't like his writing style (rap-like, if you want, or dadaistic poetry...), don't read it, but deriding him because of it isn't cool.
My 2c,

Benji

ill tell you what since you all having such a hard time reading simple text ill fix it and lets see what else we can find to complian about i was just tryin to say cliff has been hooking us all up for a while he is a great guy and we will all recieve ax 2 wow i never seen so many people complian about grammer except my professor jimmnie xmas it wasnt to be made fun of or make people mad it is a forum post not a resume
No one suggested that your post be made fun of... Just look at the quoted text above! No punctuation, nada! It's REALLY HARD TO READ - and that's just the few lines above. Make that 30 lines and folks who want to browse this forum don't want to work that hard to understand what you are trying to say. I quit after the first few lines of your OP.

People will not spend the time decoding it, so it's unlikely you will get much help. That's all. No complaints. Merely recommedations from some to add some punctuation to make your posts readable.

Hey I'm not "complian", and I haz dat professorial Jimmie Xmas also. Damns Jimmy was awesome, given me an A's and I'm nots religiousness evens! :) sorry couldn't resist

:lol This thread gets my vote for the funniest I have read yet... Sorry npdcoremetal but all the added humerus sarcasm directed at your post is classic, thanks for lighting the fuse :mrgreen.

A classic thread! LOL :) The most interesting thread on here for ages. :) Original, great lyrical style :) Beats all the predictable, boring, crap about waiting list stuff. Keep em coming npdcoremetal, the forum needs you man :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom