Amp Matching 1:45 PM
Creating User Cab IRs 3:15 PM
Dweezil Performance 4:00 PM
Advanced Preset Autopsy 4:15 PM
Food (Dinner) ? 5:00 PM
Dwezil Performance 6:00 PM
Tosin with Bandmates Performance 7:00 PM

Mark Day opens the show by hamming it up, ozzy and Journey tunes

Scott Peterson gives a lengthy description of how to do a simple setup.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 517
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 407
I have to be the youngest guy here at Axefest. :lol

Didn't you know? We're a bunch of middle aged geezers with the scattered young'un in between.

You're the young'un. :D :eek:ops

This here ole geezer is very jealous of you at the moment.

Either one of three things necessary to own an Axe-FX: independently wealthy, still living with the parents or ludicrously crazy about guitars. I'm afraid it takes a while to get wealthy enough to be able to spend several grand on guitar gear and not get in trouble with the missus.

Didn't you know? We're a bunch of middle aged geezers with the scattered young'un in between.

You're the young'un. :D :eek:ops

This here ole geezer is very jealous of you at the moment.

Either one of three things necessary to own an Axe-FX: independently wealthy, still living with the parents or ludicrously crazy about guitars. I'm afraid it takes a while to get wealthy enough to be able to spend several grand on guitar gear and not get in trouble with the missus.
even the sporadic younger guys are older than me. Or at least they look older. It don't help looking younger than you look.

And Yes I still live with my parents. Took a hell of a long time to save for the Standard. Back in the times where there was no wait list and f5 was king. A simpler yet primitive time. :)

Back
Top Bottom