Axe-Edit Phaser type window vs Flanger type window

djidoe

Inspired
I just want to understand why in Axe-Edit the Phaser type window is different of the Flanger type window ?

Is there a reason or it's just like that ?

I think it's quite obvious, esp. when you compare more than just phaser/flanger:

Those blocks with not-so-many types open the small list (like the phaser block) and blocks with lots and lots of types open a scrollable, searchable, multi-column window (like the amp or flanger blocks).

I think it's quite obvious, esp. when you compare more than just phaser/flanger:

Those blocks with not-so-many types open the small list (like the phaser block) and blocks with lots and lots of types open a scrollable, searchable, multi-column window (like the amp or flanger blocks).
This.

If the Type list can fit into a single column, it looks like the single-column Type list in the Phaser block. If the list is long enough to require two or more columns, you get a multi-column, numbered list, like the list in the Flanger block.

To really see the value of this, open up the Type list in the Amp block. that block has 327 types, and that numbered list comes in real handy.

Last edited:
I don't think it's a "fit" thing... So useful to use pin button to hear the Flanger Block models without closing the page. We can't do that with the Phaser Block.

Back
Top Bottom